Skip to content
Key facts about Kite Buggying
- Sizes 3 – 15 m.
- Made of Rip stop with Dynema lines
- Line lengths 15-30 m
- The most common sizes however are 3.5 – 12 m.
- The kites can be flown with a bar or handles and can have 2 lines in their simplest form to 4 lines enabling the kite to be depowered.
- Kitebuggying – will create a pull in the arms and can be done by children as young as 10 under guidance
- Can use Harnesses to hold more power
- Usually done on open fields inland, parks and beaches
- Requires flat areas to learn
- Some riders are now riding hills
- Can be learnt in a day
- Great for disabled people
- Wind Strengths 8-40 knots